Bharathanatyam classes for the 2019-20 academic year starts from August 3rd, 2019.
Age Limit:5 years or above
Day and Time:Classes are held every Saturdays.
- 1st batch - from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- 2nd Batch - from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- 3rd batch - from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- 4th batch – from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm (intermediate level)
Location:The room above the new Auditorium/Sai Baba mandir (take the stairs left side of the temple)
Fees:$60 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd batches
$75 for 4th batch
To be in accordance with the spiritual environment of the holy temple, there are certain guidelines for the students to be followed.
- All female students are encouraged to wear bindi/kunkum before coming to the class.
- All students are required to wear the uniform, which is a custom made chudidhar or selwar Kameez.
Uniform colors:Orange top, green pant and green dupatta.
For the sake of teacher-students interaction, the above mentioned email address will be used.
If class is cancelled during inclement weather, students will be informed beforehand through this email.